2012 PRESENTING SPONSOR – $25,000
(2 opportunities available, exclusive to industry)
- Company’s name and logo included prominently on all collateral materials: invitation, stationery, event program book, signage, and all other print material.
- Company name and logo to appear on the front page of the Man & Woman of the Year homepage. Opportunity to link to company website.
- Company name and logo included in the video shown at the Grand Finale Gala, top billing.
- Recognition in all press releases, press kits, public service announcements.
- Acknowledgement in The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s annual report.
- On stage recognition and opportunity to speakon stage at the following Man & Woman events:
- o Campaign Kick Off, District ~ April 5, 2012
- o Grand Finale Gala, The Ritz Carlton, DC ~ June 16, 2012
- o Bus Unveiling Champagne Party ~ Fall 2012
- Recognized in the National Capital Area Chapter’s electronic newsletter, Chapter Report. Released quarterly. Circulation approximately 9,000.
- Listed on campaign signage at 2013 Leukemia Ball (attendance approx. 2,000).
- Company name and logo highlighted in WASHINGTONIAN magazine. Company name and logo highlighting two ads: Kick Off (May Issue) and winner announcement (August Issue).
- Company name and logo to appear on all Metro bus-back advertisements secured (approximately 10) for the campaign announcing the winners. Bus ads run for 1 month and circulate in DC, Northern VA and MD areas (bus circulation depends on local of winners).
- Full page advertisement in the back cover of the Man & Woman Grand Finale Program Book or Seating and Auction Guide. Approximately 1,000 copies printed and distributed.* **
- Featured in campaign advertisement in the following event publications: Leukemia Ball, The Brian Orakpo Leukemia Golf Classic & the Leukemia Cup Regatta.
- One table for ten at the Man & Woman of the Year Grand Finale Gala, premier seating.
- Complimentary valet parking for table at the Grand Finale Gala.
- Membership on the Campaign Leadership Team.
Print: Key publications covering The Man & Woman of the Year campaign in 2011 included The Washingtonian (Media Partner), USA Today, The Georgetowner, Capitol File, Washington Life, DC Modern Luxury, Washington Business Journal, Comcast Newsmakers and Bisnow (pending availability).
Online: Numerous online hits, companion magazine pieces, broadcast pieces and original coverage.
* Ad artwork is due to per provided specs by 05/21/12.
** First choice will be granted to the first Presenting Sponsor that is secured.